Amazon Prime for Cake Decorators
Have you tried Amazon Prime yet? I must say that when I first heard about Amazon Prime I was very apprehensive to join. I wasn’t really interested in the 2-day shipping because I didn’t think I shopped on Amazon enough to warrant the $99 per year fee. But when I learned that Amazon Prime offered so much more than just free shipping I realized it was well worth the fee!
Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you access to streaming video, music, e-books, free shipping and other deals and services.
The cost for an Amazon Prime membership is just $99 a year or $10.99 per month which is not much more than you would pay to ship one order per month. If you’re unsure about the value of the program you can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days.
Cake decorators might be especially interested in these specific benefits of Amazon Prime of specific :
- Free two-day shipping on eligible items. You can order cake pans, mixers, tools and millions of different items and have them delivered within 2 days.
- Access to Prime Pantry – this is an Amazon service where members can purchase and ship low-priced grocery, baking and other household items directly to your door for a flat fee of just $5.99. That’s right! You can have everything you need to fulfill your next cake order or to whip up something special for dessert without leaving the house!
- Prime Video offering unlimited streaming of movies and your favorite cake decorating TV shows
- Prime Music gives you unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs
- Store all of your cake photos using Prime Photos. This is a secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
After evaluating this program for more than 9 months I have determined that it is absolutely worth the $99 annual fee. Not only have a saved a ton on shipping but I have also saved an additional $18 per month by cancelling my NetFlix and Dropbox subscriptions. But it’s not just money that I am saving. I’m also saving time, gas and energy using Prime Pantry. No more trips to the store and lugging the heavy groceries up the stairs.
Amazon Prime is certainly worth the fee!
There are several other benefits to Amazon Prime that I did not list here but the list is very extensive and will benefit you and your entire family.