The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show
November 6-8, 2015
Alexandra Palace, London
April 16-17, 2016
The largest show of its kind in the world, The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating, & Baking Show has become a destination event that is a must-do, dream come true for many who have a passion for the sugar arts. Attendees range in skill level from the beginner to the seasoned professional and you’ll see enthusiasts from all age groups who come to discover what’s new, what’s trending, and what’s happening in this sweet category.
Upcoming is the show in Birmingham which is jam packed with all kinds of activities from shopping to demonstrations to competitions to networking. Cake International also has a show in London next spring. Thousands attend to experience the ever popular arena of candy, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, decorating, and sugary recipes.
The show’s website (www.cakeinternational.com.uk) gives you all you need to know at your fingertips from travel to enjoying the show. It’s not too late to plan a trip to an amazing culinary delight. If you love all things sweet, you’ll devour this famous event. Don’t forget to pack your curiosity, comfortable shoes, and extra bag to bring home your treasures.
• Special guests include the Queen of Couture Cakes Mich Turner MBE, founder of Little Venice Cake Company, the Master of Royal Icing Eddie Spence MBE, creator of Charles and Diana’s wedding cake and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Cake, plus award winning Patissier and Chocolatier Will Torrent, and award winning author and creative director of Peggy Porschen Cakes Peggy Porschen.
• Over 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest and best in sugarcraft, cake decorating, and baking supplies including Kenwood, Shesto, Spraycraft, Love Baking Cupcakes, Cake Craft & Decoration, Cake Masters . For a more complete list of exhibitors can be found on the show’s website: www.cakeinternational.com.uk under exhibitors
• Lots of chocolate! Chocolate competitions, a tasting club, workshops, and live design and sculptures with top chocolatiers and pastry chefs demonstrating their skills.
• Live sugarcraft and baking competitions each day with a range of categories, ages, and skill levels. Categories include Celebration Cake for Special Occasion, Novelty Cake, Shoes and Handbags, Celebration Cake for Christmas, Supported or Sculpted Novelty Cake, and Decorative Exhibit. The schedule of competitions, competition entry forms, and rules & regulations are available on the show’s website.
• The Cake International Theatre where you can watch industry experts and special guests create mouth-watering recipes right before your eyes. Plus Demonstration Theatres that will host international and UK industry talents showing sugarcraft, cake decoration, and baking talents and skills.
Be sure to stop by our stand number A34 for some exciting demos, giveaways, and special offers!!
See you there!!