The Fall/Winter issue of Edible Artists Network magazine is out, and it’s not to be missed! This star-studded edition is packed with projects, tips and business information you’ll refer to over and over, including:
- An exclusive interview with Mike McCarey of Mike’s Amazing Cakes. Mike shares incredibly valuable advice and real-life experiences, plus a little scoop on his jaw-dropping sculptures.
- Tips for running a better cake business from “cake designer to the stars” Jay Qualls.
- An intriguing “cake mix vs. scratch” challenge presented by Food Network award-winner Lauren Kitchens.
- Tips and techniques for painting with colored cocoa butter provided by groundbreaking artist Lisa Berczel.
- A stunning Christmas project from
- And winter project tutorials from Norm & Zane The Sweet Life LLC., The Cakegirls, Autumn Carpenter, and more.