Easter Basket Cupcakes
- White Standard Baking Cups
- 1 package (about 18 ounces) cake mix, any flavor
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs to prepare cake mix
- Picket Fence Cupcake Wraps or Basket Cupcake Wraps
- 1 can (16 ounces) White Decorator Icing
- Leaf Green Icing Color
- Royal Icing Nests with Jelly Beans, Pink and Purple Posies or Multi-Colored Flower Icing Decorations
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place baking cups in standard muffin pan.
2. Prepare cake mix following package instructions; place batter in prepared pan.
3. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely. Insert cooled cupcakes into cupcake wraps. Tint icing green; pipe tip 233 “grass” over tops of cooled cupcakes. Arrange icing decorations on icing.
Originally posted 2012-11-02 15:16:35.